Bence, formerly of Markerstudy, was most recently with Complete Cover Group.
This year the theme of the diversity and inclusion festival is active allyship and speakers include MP Jess Phillips and TV presenter Anita Kapoor.
Provider says it has seen premium reductions in motor due to Covid restrictions as GWP slips slightly to £481m.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
For the 35th episode of Post and Insurance Age’s video series we gathered together a panel of senior insurance managers to discuss how productive staff have been since Covid-19 lockdown, and whether it has changed as restrictions have eased?Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- RSA posts loss for first half of 2021
- UK Broker Awards: 2021 Shortlist announced
- Aston Lark buys Plester Group
- Gauntlet buys Three Sixty in first deal under GRP ownership
- Brokers say incoming Hiscox CEO will need to tackle reputation issues following BI row
- NIG grows 16.4% in H1 2021
- People Moves: 2 - 6 August 2021
Browse Insurance Age's library of supplements and special editions.
The Top 100 2020 shows that growth is still happening both organically and via M&A and the sector is in a positive position
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK
The sector's leading lights share their views on the industry