MS Amlin Underwriting has partnered with insurtech Altelium to launch a battery energy storage system construction all risk and operational all risk insurance solution.
Peter Cullum-backed Ataraxia broking group has increased its stake in Jones Taylor Steven, a commercial insurance broker based in Worsley, Manchester.
Ardonagh Advisory has agreed to buy professional indemnity and cyber insurance specialists Alice Castle, Insurance Age can reveal.
Who is making the most deals? Which regions are acquisition targets? Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with our dedicated tracker.
- FCA confirms 33 broker investigations
- Ardonagh buys Alice Castle
- Ataraxia increases its stake in Manchester-based JTS
- Aviva enters exclusive discussions to buy Azur’s HNW operation
- Marsh McLennan responds to reports it is broking for oil pipeline project
- RSA re-jigs leadership team to bring customer operations and claims together
- Blog: Commercial insurance fraud risk rises when data is taken at face value
Keep up-to-date with the latest in broker M&A with this dedicated tracker.
It has been a year of huge change and movement across the industry, with consolidation a major factor.
Find out which firms are amongst the top insurance brokers in personal lines in the UK.
The latest video and audio from Insurance Age.